• In depth explanation on how to interpret documents submitted by the respondent such as: salary slips, bank statements, financial statements, assets or other sources of income
• Detailed explanation how to interpret and investigate the expenses alleged by the respondent during enquiries
• Tips of which types of questions should be asked
• Completion of a FDF (Financial Disclosure Form) and what does it entail
• Tips of common ways that respondents hide income and assets
• Recourses available when you know that the respondent is lying about his income or assets
• Practical tips
This section contains pre-reading material that you should read through at your leisure before the webinar. The webinar handout you would find on the next tab – we suggest that you download and print the handout / webinar material before the start of the webinar as we will be referring to sections in the handout during the course of the webinar.