• Grounds for a complaint if your maintenance matter is taking too long with reference to section 10(6)
• What is meant by “postponements are limited in number and duration”?
• Discussion of the duties of the maintenance officer in terms of the DOJ Codified Instructions 26/2015
• Explanation of Mthimunye v Minister of Justice and Constitutional Development 2014 JDR 1066 (GP) and the implications for maintenance officers
• Guide on the process that a complainant needs to follow in order to expedite a maintenance matter
• Practical examples and precedents of complaints lodged
This section contains pre-reading material that you should read through at your leisure before the webinar. The webinar handout you would find on the next tab – we suggest that you download and print the handout / webinar material before the start of the webinar as we will be referring to sections in the handout during the course of the webinar.